Yellowstone Art Trail
The Yellowstone Art Trail is a FREE self-guided art tour showcasing unique fine art created by local artists. Journey through Cadott, Boyd, and eastern Lake Wissota to the 11 different locations that are featuring art. Be a part of the 8th year of the trail happening on Friday, September 9 and Saturday, September 10! Artist locations are available for viewing from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
The trail passes historical sites, through popular local restaurants, and local shops. Make a day out of the adventure by stopping to see all there is in Chippewa County! Here are just a few of the specialty shops & food stops along the way:
- SandBar & Grill: take a break from the trail to grab a bite and enjoy the views of Lake Wissota
- Dixon’s Autumn Harvest Winery: cheers to local art over a glass of locally crafted wine
- Yellowstone Cheese LLC: visit this family-owned farm to get some of the best cheese in the State of Wisconsin
- Sparrows by the Creek Boutique: shop your new fall look at a local boutique
- The Village Scoop: cool off with a scoop of Cedar Create Ice Cream
- Cadott Family Restaurant: no better way to refuel than at a family-owned local restaurant!
- Crescent Tavern: their Friday Fish Fry is the perfect end to a perfect day of supporting local artists!