All the Fall staples are here including – fall colors, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, ciders, wines, pumpkin spice galore, and more. There is plenty of fun to be had and memories to be made! GO enjoy yourself!
Enjoy Farm Fresh Delights
Apples, Pumpkins, & Corn Mazes:
- Bushel & A Peck: Visitors will be able to enjoy this local gem’s 3-acre corn maze, pumpkin patch, and almost 30 types of u-pick and pre-picked apples. They also have a charming country store that they carefully stock with locally or WI produced products and a bakery with anything apple your heart could desire like apple pies, caramel apples, and even an apple cider float.
- Connell’s Family Orchard: The Connell Family Orchard has fun for the entire family. Apples are available for picking and purchase starting in August, followed by pumpkins in September. They also have wagon rides are available every weekend in September and October.
- Chippewa Candy Shop: Satisfy your sweet tooth and take out the leg work. This downtown shop has HUGE caramel apples covered in layers of caramel, chocolate, and then candy. Try to eat a whole one, we dare you.
- Chippewa Falls Farmers Market: Every Thursday now – October 8 you can snag locally made and grown fruits, veggies, flowers, bread, baked treats, honey, maple syrup, meat, and more!
- Dixon’s Autumn Harvest Winery & Orchard: When you have a winery and an orchard in one spot, we aren’t sure where you could go wrong. Beginning in mid-August over 15 varieties of apples are available at this Chippewa Falls favorite including the favorite-Honeycrisp! They also have fun family activities including FREE wagon rides on the weekends, and a FREE corn maze for the kids!
- Dixon’s Apple Orchard Wedding and Event Venue: Has u-pick and pre-picked apples in the fall and the one-of-a-kind Champagne Apple that you can’t get anywhere else!
A Wisconsin Favorite – Dairy:
Sport a New Fall Fashion
Who doesn’t love cozy sweaters, boots, and scarves? These Chippewa Falls shops can get your fall look on point.
Check Out Our Spooky History
- Learn about Local History
- Explore Historic Downtown
- Book a Mystery Party at Cabin Ridge Rides
- Go Antiquing at Collective Charm
- Explore Your Family History
Take in Those Gorgeous Golden Leaves
- Explore the trails of Irvine Park
- Bike ride on the Riverview Reserve Trail
- Become an amateur Fall Foliage Photographer- tag us! #GoChippewaCounty
- Take a day trip on the Old Abe State Trail
- Explore the Chippewa County Fall Colors Driving Tour
Find Your Favorite Fall Brew
- Bloomer Brewing Co.
- Chippewa River Distillery & Brewster Bros. Co.
- Dixon’s Autumn Harvest Winery
- Infinity Beverages & Distillery
- Jacob Leinenkugel’s Brewing Co & Leinie Lodge:
- O’Neil Creek Winery
- River Bend Distillery & Winery
- Wisconsin Veteran Farm LLC & Winery
Connect with Your Inner Artist
- Make Your New Favorite Wall Decor at AR Workshop
- Explore an Art Exhibit
- Create a Holiday Platter at Glaze ‘N Glass Creations