Supporting Wisconsin Veteran Farm LLC & Winery is a wonderful way to give back to others. Wisconsin Veteran Farm LLC & Winery offers customers a large selection of small batch, handcrafted fruit wines. Even if you are not a wine drinker, this is a wine experience you will enjoy. Plus, 10% of proceeds go to American Legion, VFW, and charities.
Located in Cornell, this is the perfect spot to take a break from all your adventures to enjoy a refreshing glass of wine. Before you make your stop, we recommend the following activities in Cornell:
- Catch beautiful river scenes while biking on the Old Abe State Trail
- Get some steps in on a hike through the Ice Age National Scenic Trail
- Whip through the forests on the Chippewa County Forest ATV Trails
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of Chippewa County at Brunet Island State Park
- Slide through the River Road Cross-Country Ski Trail
- See new sights while venturing through Moon Ridge Trail Area
These are just a few of the awesome activities in Cornell. Then, the perfect ending to a perfect day. A glass of homemade fruit wine that is the best reward for an active day!