Your health and safety are our #1 priority. Area businesses are working hard to ensure that both locals and visitors are able to #travelconfidently throughout Chippewa County. We’ve highlighted preventative and protective measures by industry* to help you better plan your Summer trip to the Northwoods.
- Breakfast buffets have been replaced by pre-packaged or to-go options
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures:
- Holiday Inn Express: The IHG Way of Clean has always included deep cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants. Reflecting the advice of the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control, this hotel has enhanced its procedures to include additional deep cleaning of high-touch surfaces, implemented social distancing, and changes to how we deliver our food and beverage to ensure guest safety and security. Learn More.
- Hampton Inn & Suites: This property has proudly adopted the Hilton CleanStay, created in collaboration with Lysol and Dettol maker RB and Mayo Clinic, which includes new procedures to help Hilton guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay starting this summer. Learn More.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson: Has implemented the following practices plastic sneeze guard, touchless check-in, social distancing practices, stringent cleaning protocols, Grab-and-Go breakfast with hot options to order, pool area capacity limited to 35 people or less, and SGS Certification in progress. Learn More.
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites: Throughout the property, you will find precautions like floor decals to assist with social distancing, plexiglass shields at the front desk, removal of all high touch items from the lobby, and multiple sanitizer stations. A special effort has been made to limit traffic in guest rooms by reducing housekeeping visits and implementing refresh baskets that are placed outside guestrooms full of all the necessary amenities. Full housekeeping service is available by request. With each visit, a clean door seal is placed for guests’ ease of mind. Learn More.
- Spaced or decreased inside seating
- Focus on outdoor and patio seating options
- Disposable Menus
- Community condiments have been removed i.e. salt & pepper shakers, ketchup, coffee creamer, etc.
- Curbside and delivery options
- Wearing masks is encouraged/ appreciated
- Limiting the number of patrons inside at a time
- Sanitizer available for patrons
- More online shopping options
- Increased sanitation between equipment rentals
- City, County, & State trails are open with signage asking patrons to social distance
City of Chippewa Falls & Chippewa County Measures
- The following areas will remain closed for the Summer season: Irvine Park Petting Zoo, City of Chippewa Falls splash pads, City of Chippewa Falls public swimming pools
- Chippewa County Health Department recommends limiting inside gatherings to 15 people and outside gatherings to 50 people with the following measures:
- Keep 6 feet between anyone on the premises that does not live in the same household unit.
- If your space cannot fit 15 or 50 people (indoors and outdoors, respectively) safely, reduce the number of people gathering.
- Actively screen visitors, and prevent those with COVID-19 symptoms from attending.
- Ask individuals to bring their own food, beverages, and utensils. Sharing of these items can promote the spread of COVID-19.
- Frequently clean high-touch areas, such as doorknobs and countertops.
*The above measures are a compilation of area efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19. You may or may not see all measures implemented at each establishment or location.