Pure Water Days & Riverfest
Get ready for a weekend of summer fun at downtown Chippewa Falls’ Pure Water Days & Riverfest! This is a great way to get the family outside to enjoy a beautiful summer day. The fun begins the morning of August 13th, and goes well into the afternoon. Here’s all the fun you can have:
YMCA Pure Water Day Races
Put on the running (or walking!) shoes and start this fun day with a morning of exercise. The YMCA is hosting a variety of races, here’s what you can participate in:
- 200 Meter Dash – for ages 8 and under, begins at 9:00 AM
- One-Mile Fun Run – for all ages with the option to run or walk, begins at 7:30 AM
- Two-Mile Fit Walk – for all ages, this new route will bring you through beautiful Erickson Park and finish at Irvine Park, walk begins at 8:00 AM
- 4 Mile – this race begins and ends at the YMCA, begins at 8:00 AM
- 1/2 Marathon for Bill Roegge Memorial – This race is dedicated to the memory of Bill, who was a long-time runner in this event and supported the YMCA throughout his life. Race begins at 8:00 AM
Pure Water Days Parade
Head to North Bridge Street in downtown Chippewa Falls for the Pure Water Days Parade! Enjoy over 70 floats representing our wonderful local community. There are many public lots around downtown as well as street parking. You are free to park in these locations. The parade begins at 1:00 PM, and we recommend arriving early to snag the best seats!
The fun doesn’t end there! After the parade, walk down to Riverfront Park for the Riverfest celebration. Bring the kids and take advantage of the giant inflatables and games, live music, food trucks, beer tent, arts and crafts vendors, and much more!
There is even more happening this weekend, check out what you can go + do in Chippewa County: