CHAPMAN PARK — offers something for everyone in your family.
- Chapman Lake
- Basketball courts
- Baseball diamonds
- Picnic areas
- Deer Park
- Elk Park
On the shores of Chapman Lake, the City of Stanley operates a modern campground:
33 Sites — all within steps of the lake – RVs and Campers of all sizes, plus tents are welcome!
- Season : Campground opens May 1st (water may not be available until later in the month, depending on weather)
- Campground closes November 1
- 32 Sites with Electrical Hookups (30 amp)
- 1 Modern Shower House and Flush Toilets
- 1 Sanitary Dump Station (free to paid campers of Chapman & Otter Campgrounds) $10.00 fee for others.
Chapman Park Campground:
FEES: $25 per night with electric/$20 without. $150 weekly rate & $450 monthly camping.
No reservations – sites are first come basis and the park’s official is available twice daily for payments. For more information & Campground regulations, call the City Clerk’s Office at (715) 644-5758, Mon-Fri, 8-5. Campground official visits twice daily to collect fees and sell firewood ($5.00 per wheelbarrow load). The park official also has tourism brochures and information on local area and services.
Note: Chapman Park currently does not have Horse Camping facilities available.
City ordinance requires that all dogs and pets must be on a leash at all times.