The Sunny Valley School House, built in 1904, was moved to Irvine Park in 1965. The School House was originally located in the Town of Wheaton adjacent to Highway 29.
When the town school district merged with the Chippewa Falls School District in 1964, the Town of Wheaton gave the schoolhouse to the Chippewa Falls Lions Club. They, in turn, donated it to the City and moved it to Irvine Park.
Tours on holidays and Sundays from Memorial Day to Labor Day.